9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/2/11

Another Repug Racist Bastard

This prick from Colorado Springs where nutters and repugs run wild.


I may not like what the prez does but no way can I or would I go where these wingers go because I'm not like them - nor are you.

This is who they are - racist pigs who every once in awhile slip up and let their true feelings out like this time.

Of course there's an apology that is lip service only. They're sorry alright - sorry they got caught that's all.

8 comments:

  1. Morning amigo. Been lots of that sort of thing sneaking into the dialogues for the past couple of years. Seems weird to realize how much of that's left after I'd thought it was all boiled down and scraped off the bottom of the pot pretty much except in rare instances.

    Here's hoping you a fine day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same back at you Jules. This is one thing bama brougt out. The baggers were formed which is the true face of the right.

    Have a good one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing this guy got away with saying this without an explosion of outrage. and using the term tarbaby? Is this guy outta the 19th century?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The white man is better mentality rules to this day Andy. It's just where we're at and it's not good nor will these guys or racism go away. It's more a form of tribalism I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why would they be sorry, they got what they wanted--publicity. There's no such thing as bad publicity. Unless your George Allen Jr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted this when it broke and urged people to leave love notes on his FB page and to email him similar thoughts. Apparently hundred of other folks had the same idea.

    He finally apologized today, if you can call it an apology.

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/08/02/national/main20086724.shtml

    ReplyDelete
  7. Colorado has more than it's fair share of these guys Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sons of siblings have been nothing but racist since their beloved Saint Ronnie and his "strapping young buck." Racism is the only coherent agenda that they have,

    ReplyDelete