9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/13/11

They Knew What Was Going to Be Done

Now they cry picked on cuz their little brats won't be able to be mind screwed about a non existent sky being who can snap his fingers and have anything happen he/she wants on my dime. Good on the judge but it's really a no brainer.

The Douglas County school board voted in March to become the state's first school district to implement a voucher system. The pilot program allows up to 500 students already enrolled in Douglas County schools to receive up to $4,575 toward tuition at a private school.

No matter what kind of fanatic you are and in this case it's religious you are blind to the rights of other and will do as much as you can to disregard the laws in place to protect us and the constitution from abuses.

And in this case it was the local school board.





5 comments:

  1. I taught in Catholic schools all my life, but I agree with you. The Catholic Church has gotten completely off course on this issue. In fact, in the Catholic Church-Catholic schools relationship, the tail is wagging the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tax dollars fund public schools period!!! Sheeesssshhhhh, these people kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's an article in the whore Post this morning about how da parents don't know what to do. I did not read it and my advice is enroll them in da public school nearby ya see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the courts are still upholding separation of church and state at the lower levels. The Supremes would have found the other way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There will be plenty of prayer in school before much longer Pat. It's what Merka wants.

    ReplyDelete