9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/8/11

Texas Billionaire Dies

I have mixed feelings about this tragedy from I'm sorry to what goes around comes around. But I guess it comes down to I don't want this to happen to me so I don't want it to happen to anyone else either.

Just because a billionaire donates a bit of his massive fortune to a couple half-ass causes does not necessarily make him a good person.

10 comments:

  1. As the article points out, Sam Wyly was a big Republican Party sugar daddy. And what's a 77-year-old doing driving a Porsche anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because he can I guess. That's a dangerous highway. I was trying to be not so mean about someone who didn't have to die but have little respect for.

    Good morning Fearguth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When somebody dies one way instead of some other way it tends to be tragic, I reckons. Planet was full of people dying some other ways within a few moments of when he did, so I suppose he must have been kinda special and heart-warmy.

    Likely as not I'll be missing him, though I never heard of him before now.

    Great pic amigo. Good to see you back safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was Charles Wyly who died, not Sam, his brother. Credit where credit is due.

    ReplyDelete
  5. some rich fuck dies and I care? uh, no, not really. okay, that was sorta mean but they don't give a fuck if I should die--I would like to extend the favor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did I ever screw up! Thanks for that Liberality.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are we sure it's not a Ken Lay death?

    meh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anything is possible with these guys Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whether deliberate or not, it was certainly timely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Like Liberality says - better them than us.

    ReplyDelete