9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/16/11

Guvmint Quick Service

You betcha it was quick and didn't think it was going to be approved but it was.

First day of this month wrote two checks at mid afternoon for a total $140 for a passport. I had one that was included with the application but it was years expired. The new one came today and in 15 days. That's not too shabby.

I can at least leave the country now and although there are no plans at present this was important none the less.

Well shit fire-the bell got rung so there's only one thing to do.

2 comments:

  1. the best thing anyone can do is keep their passport up to date and a quick few bucks ready...

    problem is what country would take us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend DCap thanks for the visit!! You must be on a different schedule because it seems like I never see your posts roll by and I do appreciate what you put up. I have been very busy and remain so but I have been lax in visiting some of my blogger buds.

    It's real tempting to go south past Mexico. I don't have much but I don't need much and if you don't need much there are places you can live very nice on a K a month at least that's what I gather.

    I'm leaving da Boat end of Sept for sure and moving my stuff to my new home end of this one. I better cuz if that don't happen I'm really gonna get screwed even more.
    It's a difficult time for me right now and it shouldn't be. The fuckers stole more of what little I have but I stopped that and they won't get another dime.

    I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete