9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/3/11

bama Stroking Guvs For Thumbs Up On Wars Of Choice

So they can say shit like this-


Personally I don't think the DOD needs to send these guys over to our war fronts on my dime. Let the people from their own states pay for it and see if they like it. On the other hand this money is not being used to send drones to kill innocents either.

And you can bet none of these guys will say "We need to get the hell out of this part of the world now!!" and say it with conviction and non-stop.

7 comments:

  1. Morning amigo. To be completely frank, I'm not certain it would come out any differently if it were put to a referendum and popular vote.

    But nobody's taking any chances on it by trying.

    Really like the pic this morning.

    Great one to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning to you too Jules!

    I know but just throw shit like this up out of frustration and I agree with you.

    This picture doesn't show that much and some of it is out of focus but when I looked at it a couple times it was just busy and full of color so I put it up. It's fun damn it. Don't let the coons get ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Much The Same As Here In The UK."No Money" for the poor and needy..but still plenty when it comes War!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's what the corporations and the rich want and it ain't changing Tony.

    And the sheep bleat for more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No money for the poor but plenty for War is what makes us a Christian nation. Remember when Jeebus cast the lepers out of the Temple and washed the feet of the money changers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. They don't talk about that much do they.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beshear, our governor, declared war on the EPA for daring to question mountaintop removal in Kentucky. Here's a bit of satire you might like.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BZPdI5fpWU

    ReplyDelete