9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

8/27/11

Mississippi Human Eater

This wasn't just any man eater it was a woman eater. Watch were ya swim kiddies close to the big waters. And this is where the mormonies got their asses kicked out of way back when and where the church parted ways with some who chose not to molest teenies. Could this be some thing other than what it seems? That fellow who never existed works in strange ways ya know.

Olexandra Courtney, 59, of rural Nauvoo, Ill., was swimming in the Mississippi River about two miles south of Fort Madison recently when she was bitten twice on the right leg by an unknown fish. The bites measured approximately 3 1/2 inches across.



3 comments:

  1. My guess is a small alligator gar. Those suckers have *teeth*! Damn things are practically inedible too, because of how many small sharp bones they have. When we catch them while fishing for bass 'n shit, we just knock them over the head with a club to kill or at least daze them, and throw'em back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And they are there too. I hang out there now and then Tux but have never thrown a line in well cuz there was never time. You don't see many fishing because the fish can be dangerous to eat.

    I'm going back late spring or somewhere in that time frame and will be fishing in a private lake where several good things can be had. All I want to do is eat fish and then more fish.

    Will that make me part penguin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking it was one of those Boss Hawgfish.

    ReplyDelete