4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

2/29/12

Dumb Bitch Says Yo

Full steam ahead and even more so from the Empire's spokesman as she ramps the lies up for our longest war we have been in and mostly against American citizens themselves. What's gonna happen with Molina??


This quote - " I would say however that it is a continuing effort, to keep our peoples from becoming addicted to dangerous drugs,".

Marijuana is being lumped in here as well. bama sends his people out to perpetuate the lies. A conversation the other night where one thought that the situation was changing for the better and that change for the better were not far away or something close to that and I want to continue this conversation.

I just call bullshit like always. Will Colorado pass the initiative to legalize in November? That would be something and bama would be forced to send the wrath of his forces down upon us.

Until that happens we got squat as always and the battle gets bigger and worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment