9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/7/12

What A Racket

Baggers and repugs want to cut guvmint and spending as much as can be gotten by with. Me too but you will never see these dim wits by choice around these parts of the defense budget where it's full steam ahead as the Humvee will be history. Meet the JLTV what ever that stands for. And the race is on.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, what a racket, and it's deafening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 27 months is considered a fast paced acquisition strategy? Hell, we used to make full sized battleships in that amount of time time. Maybe we should just buy something from the Chinese.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete