9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/29/12

Dumb Bitch Says Yo

Full steam ahead and even more so from the Empire's spokesman as she ramps the lies up for our longest war we have been in and mostly against American citizens themselves. What's gonna happen with Molina??


This quote - " I would say however that it is a continuing effort, to keep our peoples from becoming addicted to dangerous drugs,".

Marijuana is being lumped in here as well. bama sends his people out to perpetuate the lies. A conversation the other night where one thought that the situation was changing for the better and that change for the better were not far away or something close to that and I want to continue this conversation.

I just call bullshit like always. Will Colorado pass the initiative to legalize in November? That would be something and bama would be forced to send the wrath of his forces down upon us.

Until that happens we got squat as always and the battle gets bigger and worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment