9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/9/12

Afghanistan Drug War

This gets to be such old shit. What in the fuck is the DEA doing in Afghanistan when we got the war going on here for the lasts 40 years we must win. It's like religious zombie crazy's here who never stop attempting to mold everyone else to be like their own special selves.

As with the Pentawhores speaking of Afghannystan - The drug trade is intertwined with organized crime, weapons trafficking and corruption.

And according to these same bastards -



After a decade and no inroads made in this war as with the same war here for four decades.

Will the simple bastards/dumb fuckers/mind screwed/he told me to think this/fucktards or what have you ever fucking get it??

No folks I'm afraid not. We're in this shit forever because I do not think most in America are capable anymore of independent thinking if they rely on Big Whore Media and the non-stop pure bullshit that flows out of the pulpits from sea to shining sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment