9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/21/12

President Molina Gonna Get His Ass Chewed And Possibly Made An Offer He Can't Refuse

Speaking on his inauguration a little over a month ago Molina said he was going after the drugs with the military and just last week started talking some smack about legalization as the way to win the "WAR".

It didn't take long for the Empire to respond on an issue held dear to their heart. So much so Janet herself is headed down for a one on one with the Prez.

Let's see what kinda tune Molina is gonna sing after bama's emissary is gone.

1 comment:

  1. Homeland (In)security Head Janet "Bear Dyke" Napolitano needs to stay the hell home and deal with the mess called the TSA.

    ReplyDelete