9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

2/16/12

Interesting

I find out that gas prices are supposed to rise dramatically and this has been all over the tube along with the fear factor at least that's what I got out of a recent conversation. My info mostly comes from the internets and corporate video is not watched because there are commercials. I saw the first gas increase piece just the other day. It seems there may be a sense of urgency with Big Whore Media and our ongoing struggle with what is now our arch enemy Iran. That's the impression I get anyway and that's only worth just that. It's pretty much a scam and whatever it takes to get the Darky outta the big house and move on to the important issues like Social Security. I was a bit surprised about this actually. I want to go here.

There is no sense of urgency I see on the Internet that fuels peoples opinions who view conventional "news" sources.

It's corporate media and just as defining is AM radio. These two determine what people think and believe in this country. They are the driving force owned by the 1%. They will bury us!

LTFO

5 comments:

  1. i am offended by the way you call the leader of the free world and the commander in chief "Darky"
    He is not that dark! He is more grey than anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supply is at a 10 year high and none of the oil the US uses comes through the Strait of Hormuz.

    So why was the Chevron station on 111 selling regular unleaded yesterday for $3.99 a gallon?

    Obama ignores the economic hardship these prices cause regular folks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both Rush Limbaugh and Tom Sullivan were on KFBK radio in Sacramento, Tom for several years. Rush was funny, and Tom was great, his interviews were always right on, and fair. Rush, of course, lost all touch with humanity when he became a big(mouth) star. Tom has been turned by Faux Network into the same strident, lie-slinging POS that the rest of their "news" pushers are. KFBK is a Faux affiliate now. You can still listen to the station for traffic reports, but the rest of what they say is gossipy doo doo. I don't have a TV, haven't watched network "news" in 15 years, but I imagine Huntley and Brinkley must be turning in their graves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the same trick they pulled in 2000 to get rid of Gore. And STILL, it wasn't enough, so they had to get Jebbo and the SCOTUS involved to fix the game.

    ReplyDelete