9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/4/11

Arpaio Intentionally Neglects Molested Childen

It has to be intentional when hundreds of cases go nowhere or are forgotten or just not followed up on. I suppose as an important man the effort to rid Aryzona of those damn illegals there's just not time in the day to help sexually molested children. This report is from 2007 and my guess it's probably close to the same now.  

3 comments:

  1. I take this very personal, because our store is in El Mirage.
    When his goons patrolled here, it is pure gestappo hell.
    On the last day of his contract he brought in his posse.
    Yes he has his own posse.
    He brought in helicopters, ram vehicle, buses, you name it.
    He blocked off streets, and sent his goons to knock on peoples doors.
    Customers came in and told me that they were sitting in their houses with all the lights off. They were scared to death.
    He has gotten away with this shit for years because these old red neck assholes keep voting for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like there are a few pedo-sympathizers in Moldy Joe's department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how much the Mexican issue played into wrecking the economy if any. I think some probably.

    ReplyDelete