9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/18/11

A Case For Quick Accountability

There are times exceptions should be made when it comes to crimes this heinous. I want a decision made quickly if he is charged with this murder. Nor do I have a problem if he misses out on his last days on earth.

Just saying.

2 comments:

  1. I used to say, "Oh, the brutality!" But brutes don't commit crimes like this. So now I say, "Oh, the humanity!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like always BWM will be fixated on this I assume anyway.

    Too many innocents have been done away with and knowingly so. It's those who knowingly did such a thing that need to go as well. Fix that and most all of the innocent situation goes away.

    All I'm saying -let's get justice done in a hurry. I don't wish to hear much of anything about this man.

    ReplyDelete