9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/8/11

Defense Department Puts It's Own Soldiers On The Terrorist List

That is only a bit of a stretch and just a bit. Behind this is the slug lieberwhore and that crazy fuck from New York king. The piece states that it is basically the military being targeted and these two want Islam to be singled out as the main source of terrorism but this fellow Stockton in the DOD won't go there and good on him. The real meat came at the bottom with this.


Well soldiers and country lovers and flag wavers how in the hell do you like these apples??

2 comments:

  1. Hey- I love the photo today. Do you happen to know if that is a Lincoln Fox sculpture in the park?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not know that answer skippy.

    ReplyDelete