9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/24/08

POWDER!!

Originally posted almost a year ago on 12/27 and because yesterday 20+ inches of the champagne stuff fell the holiday crowd has it very good and this economy needs all the help it can get.

I like the third video and the song. The title is Rollerskate done by Call and Response



This summer was turned on to a site with a number of boarder videos some that were done here. Was hesitant initially to post any because did not want to open the door to any attempt that might curtail this activity but this is fun stuff and way too good not to share. These came from Flight Plan Films and the movie archive is here.

It's my understanding "The Oak Creek Rail" is an icon for many boarders from here and other places.


My Dad always told me that you had to make your own fun. There was a bit of work that went into making this fun.

Like this one a bunch in particular the song. What is it? A lot of work went into this too plus there is some pretty decent driving skills shown also. Notice how long the approach trail/road is.


I have not seen Izzy since the time we worked together a few years ago. It's good to see her here. Hi Izzy.


Coulda woulda shouda but in a different time I wouda been a boarder. You guys Rock!!

5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas.
    You have been tagged.

    http://ornerybastard.blogspot.com/

    Bustednuckles

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Fly and Busted Knuckles,

    The 2008 Golden Monkeyfist Awards have been posted. Plenty of folks you know are on the list!

    It can be found, here:
    http://monkeyfister.blogspot.com/2008/12/2008-golden-monkeyfist-awards.html

    Merry Christmas!

    --mf

    ReplyDelete
  3. ???

    I don't remember tagging anyone today?!

    I just stopped in just now to congratulate you on your Golden Monkeyfist!

    Right on Buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't Busted - this is from last year. You can rest easy now.

    Thanks and pat yourself on the back.

    ReplyDelete