9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/27/08

Wingers Can't Decide What Bush Is

A writer for the National Review goes back a 100 years for a quote to describe Bush.

“He flung himself from the room, flung himself upon his horse and rode madly off in all directions.”

That prompted an angry response by Michael Gerson, Bush’s former White House speechwriter, in The Washington Post in defence of the “compassionate conservatism” of his boss.

This came from an article about Bush's third of a billion dollar library and how history will look at him.

After Obama says "I do" I hope he drop kicks Bush's sorry ass all the way to Dallas to prepare to take his rightful place in the corner of his library with the dunce cap on.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's hilarious that Laura is putting out a memoir, but the publisher is tell W. to wait five years as nobody would want to read it now. I'm not too sure about then either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the property taxes go out the roof where that morons library is and bankrupts the whole town so they end up foreclosing on the sonofabitch.
    THAT would be justice.

    ReplyDelete