9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/17/08

War Front - The Caribbean

US military fighting the drug war in the Middle America's but surprise surprise it ain't working out so well.

Always ample funds for this shit for years and years and fucking years. Obama can we please end this? His and congress's ears will be deaf as usual and the "war" will continue.

I question the figure that 90% of the drugs flown out originate from Venezuela.

Oldest Marijuana Stash Found and I bet this person was not considered a criminal.


No comments:

Post a Comment