9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/20/08

Yo Mike Finnigan At Crooks And Liars

To receive recognition from a site with two hundred eighty one million three hundred seventy six thousand six hundred and forty nine hits is nice. Thank you for that!!

4 comments:

  1. *standing on chair clapping*

    tis well deserved, dood

    ReplyDelete
  2. One large "attaboy" for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every dog gets a bone now and then

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. That was a good article. It summarized many of the problems we have with the news business these days. Yes, want ads can work better on Craig's List, but that's not the only potential source of revenue.

    ReplyDelete