9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/23/08

Target Practice At Super Max

FLORENCE - Two inmates who died Sunday in a riot at the high security U.S. Penitentiary were shot by guards who were attempting to subdue as many as 200 out-of-control federal prison inmates.

As many as 500 rounds were fired. One guy was white the other black. The Aryan Brotherhood was partying down celebrating ze Fuehrer's B-day. When things get real shitty here we'll have our own form of ethnic cleansing. Bigotry is everywhere and it's not going away. I'm glad I don't live in one of those places.

Here at OTC we don't piss around as we're equally bigoted against just about everything. There's a lot of people I don't even know and I don't like them. For instance sure as hell do not like golfers that's for damn sure. Think they're fucking special when they pay a few bucks to chunk a ball around for five hours get pissed up and treat the course like it's their own personal shitter. Adults acting like ten year olds mixed with alcohol and a motor driven machine lowers their IQ by half the result being drunk monkeys behind the wheel raising hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment