9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/18/08

Something Not Seen

Received an e-mail with text about these two award winning photos along with the idea we all wear a bit of blue on Fridays as a form of protest. You have probably seen these before as I have and overall they are dramatic and touching in more than one way.

The figure I've seen is 20-25% of citizens of this country even have a clue or know we are involved in an occupation of Iraq. There is something seriously wrong here and unfortunately will not change any time soon.

Our country is run by people who love war and death enabled by a media that has their nose buried so far up their asses the truth seldom is seen but lapel pins are real fucking important for weeks at a time. If bloggers on our side were able to present our side to the sheeple the reality would eventually win out but of course that ain't going to happen. We are so screwed!



2 comments:

  1. I have seen these photos before and they still have the same power. They make me sad - for the missing life and for the destroyed families. I think they should be on the front page of every newspaper in the country - until all our troops are home and murderers who sent them are prosecuted and in jail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fucking a right!! Don't think there's a blogger on the left that disagree.

    ReplyDelete