9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/17/08

Yesterday 6PM

This is what it looked like out my window-will spring ever arrive??

6 comments:

  1. It's a great photo. The ruins are on the San Juan river in southern Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snow now here in east central Iowa but we had plenty this year. I have to comment on your lead picture -
    I've had several day dreams lately about having a place very similar to those cliff dwellings. . .where my back is covered, dry and vertically secure and a good field of fire and difficult access and ample storage room and water fairly close at hand. . . and it makes me sad that the builders abandoned such a place. And it makes me angry that I have to even wish that I had a place with those features in my country, the United States.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg- have you ever been to any of these ruins?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, sir. Just pics, and a little reading over the years.
    I'd like to see some of them but I'm afraid it would be depressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Understood although it's also to many inspirational so don't rule out a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hear that. I won't pass it up. I'm sure it would be worth it.

    ReplyDelete