9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/19/08

Results Of The Day And Plan For Tomorrow

Did receive the fuel additive mentioned before and we are testing. It might not be much but if it works that will be way too cool. Hopes are high at this time.

Did go fishing and it was very nice. I was surprised that I did not catch any. Didn't even see one.

I am driving to Salida tomorrow to do several things. It's about three hours away through the mountains. I want to listen to Amy Goodman who will be there at 11:30. While there a visit to BACK ROADS to get the best shredded chicky burrito with the other best green chili to be had anywhere. A stop at Leadville where for possibly the best chocolate malt $2.65 can buy. Will try to fish somewhere either on the Arkansas around Salida or the Colorado when I get closer to home. Then there's the mileage test. Shaping up to be a good day.

From today

1 comment:

  1. Salida. Wow. Hadn't seen that locale name in many many years. A friend of my parents lived in Crestone; we were through there way back in 1975. Beautiful country. . .

    ReplyDelete