9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

4/25/08

When She's Gone There Will Be Nobody

Watched this clip of Helen Thomas that I saw at WTF . She's about 110 years old and continues to do what journalists are supposed to do. This clip is dramatic to say the least. I feel for you Helen where the fuck are they? They're behind you but the faces not shown a perfect representation of the fact we don't have a press corps but a cabal of neck on down brownnosers who have whored themselves out as always. We are so screwed and if these bastards did what this kick ass women does everyday maybe just maybe there would be less sheep in my country.

I'm outta here for a couple days-it snowed last night.

2 comments:

  1. You're right again. There were two, but we lost Molly, and leaves just Helen.
    You'd think there would be a bunch of studs working their butts off to try to produce the quality journalism that those two ladies are known for. Very sad that isn't the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. helen is the best -- but the treatment she has received from the bushhouse is abominable

    the rest of them ----- looking for their next cosmo at the washington water holes.

    ReplyDelete