9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/18/08

Bigots And Racists In NASCAR - Could It Really Be?

NASCAR has settled a $225 million lawsuit filed by a former official who said she was subjected to racial discrimination and sexual harassment. Among Grant's claims, she said she was referred to as "Nappy Headed Mo" and "Queen Sheba," by co-workers, was often told she worked on "colored people time," and was frightened by one official who routinely made Ku Klux Klan references.

Damn straight this women was subjected to this. There are hardly any black people associated with this sport let alone a black women. I'm positive it was brutal for her.

1 comment:

  1. Little about this surprises me, and it's not because I'm a NASCAR fan. There are many, many places in this country where whites or minorities are pretty much by themselves. Such isolation can lead to some dreadful attitudes pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete