9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/17/08

Braniac Cyphers Out Why Advertising Works

A new theory suggests how the ads can work on our unconscious mind to spur purchases.

Well no shit Cisco. Corporations brainwash kids into becoming consumers and propagandize the rest of society into what they don't need but need to buy. You'll be out of a job soon when people have no money to buy squat. You have the time to explain how it works but can't continue with the rest of the story how detrimental consumerism has been. That's the story asshole.

5 comments:

  1. A long line of greed is coming to its end I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years ago when I was in university, I had occasion to pick an elective - and I chose a class called "An Introduction to Advertising".
    I remember attending two sessions before disgust drove me to drop the course. Those in the business use different words, but "brainwashing" is exactly what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S.
    Great Photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If the shit gets real bad maybe some of this will come to an end.

    That's at the SAC Museum just outside of Omaha jeg.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That plane is something huh? Getting an attitude are we? Isn't it sickening all the money that is spent on studies etc. that only tell you what an average idiot already knows. I am sick of this crap and the continuing childish games while the country is allowed to go down the tubes!

    ReplyDelete