9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/1/08

Bush Bemoans Lack Of Intelligence

So does the whole world you lying sack of pig shit. Without question you take the prize for being the worst dumb fucker who kills at will.

And that's not the size of his intelligence he's illustrating here either but something other that's equally as small as his pea brain.

How I despise this man and there will never be any respect from me to him and those who assisted him.



4 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you just posted on this fucktard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! It sickens me to even look at that piece of crap! the intelligence was fine! He chose to ignore all good intelligence to follow the lies the enabled him to get back into the middle east. He is a lying ass hole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be the size of Uncle Dickie's cheney, it is way too big for him to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NIE on Iraq didn't find any WMDs. The Republicans, Rep. King in particular, created a largely fictitious summary of the NIE that was the only part made public.

    The only intelligence failure here is the one in Bush's skull.

    ReplyDelete