4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

12/1/08

Bush Bemoans Lack Of Intelligence

So does the whole world you lying sack of pig shit. Without question you take the prize for being the worst dumb fucker who kills at will.

And that's not the size of his intelligence he's illustrating here either but something other that's equally as small as his pea brain.

How I despise this man and there will never be any respect from me to him and those who assisted him.



4 comments:

  1. I agree with everything you just posted on this fucktard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! It sickens me to even look at that piece of crap! the intelligence was fine! He chose to ignore all good intelligence to follow the lies the enabled him to get back into the middle east. He is a lying ass hole!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be the size of Uncle Dickie's cheney, it is way too big for him to handle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The NIE on Iraq didn't find any WMDs. The Republicans, Rep. King in particular, created a largely fictitious summary of the NIE that was the only part made public.

    The only intelligence failure here is the one in Bush's skull.

    ReplyDelete