9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/14/08

Bush Damn Near Gets Hammered In The Side Of The Head By Shoes In The Heavily Fortified Green Zone

Muntadar al-Zeidi, threw two shoes and missed the dodging target. He was heard saying to himself later "Allahdamnit I fucking missed- sonofabitch anyway".

I'm sorry he missed too. This is one American who appreciates the efforts Iraqi's are making. Mr. al-Zeidi gets OTC's stamp of approval for not accepting a bunch of bullshit during a press conference from a known liar and killer. Two big toes and two thumbs up and please let there be video. And there is-OH HAPPY DAYS -enjoy

Took the video out because it was making the page load slow.

This will live in infamy. Another embarrassing chapter in the chimp's blunder of a life.

5 comments:

  1. i wonder if they were condi's shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great day for all the underdogs of the world!

    P.S. I love this blog. Glad I found you. Thanks for the video help, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if all Iraqi newsmen will be required to take off their shoes in future press conferences?

    Did you hear what Der Decider said afterwords? Pairs Hilton is smarter than this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes the underdogs scored today. A lot smarter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No more shoes in the White House or vicinity. . .
    Damn Iraqis don't throw shoes for shit!

    ReplyDelete