9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/12/08

CIA Says Your Guilty And Then Helps Blow You Outta The Sky Without Even Asking A Question

With the help of CIA spotters, the Peruvian air force shot down 15 small civilian aircraft suspected of carrying drugs, in many cases without warning and within two to three minutes of being sighted.

Maybe there are drugs on board maybe not. But when you don't even investigate the wreckage that presents a major problem for me. There are other ways to do this but as usual the higher moral ground we take trumps all.

Another reason people hate us.

2 comments:

  1. They didn't learn a thing a few years ago when they shot down and killed a group of missionaries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do not want to learn as it's not in their best interest. History also is never a consideration for our government to ponder when making decisions.

    ReplyDelete