9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/18/08

The Documentary That Is A Must Miss

Haggard to promote show on his life after sex scandal.

First thing I saw this morning when I went to look at the news and damn near shit. Worse yet it's being directed by Alexandra Pelosi, daughter of U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

This is sick shit give me a fucking break!

7 comments:

  1. I thought it was Merle at first. I'd watch that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merle would have been more interesting, that's for sure. I think I'll be missing this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. snake oil salesmen are like cats, they have multiple lives.

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I fix that flat tire I'll be praying as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. being sexually abused as a child does not make you gay. he lacks boundaries, that is plain to see from this article and his participation in this show.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's pandering to invisible cloud being believers the only ones dumb enough to pay any attention.

    He misses the power and is trying to worm his way back up to the pulpit. Of course the media has given this slug a temporary pulpit a number of times since he did that header not that long ago.

    Please go away

    ReplyDelete