9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/4/08

God Loving Perverts

Six more children connected to the Tony Alamo Christian Ministries were taken into protective custody Wednesday to determine if they have been physically or sexually abused, child welfare officials said.


My money says he's guilty as hell.

2 comments:

  1. An Evangelist shit! What a cover! he is as guilty as sin but of course he did nothing wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been following this story closely lately, but I'd like to see unbiased, un-wild-eyed, reporting on it.

    The "Child Abuse Industry" is working at destroying our Republic.

    See http://internet-grocer.net/goodbye.htm (scroll down passed the "lame pee" stuff, to the article.)

    ReplyDelete