9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/3/08

God May No Longer Be Allowed To Help Homeland Security In Kentucky

A group of atheists filed a lawsuit Tuesday seeking to remove part of a state anti-terrorism law that requires Kentucky's Office of Homeland Security to acknowledge it can't keep the state safe without God's help. Of particular concern is a 2006 clause requiring the Office of Homeland Security to post a plaque that says the safety and security of the state "cannot be achieved apart from reliance upon almighty God"

You can bet this is pissing a lot of people off down there in Kantukey for sure. Maybe someday a bunch of aliens will zoom in to all the capitals in the world and declare all those who believe in an invisible cloud being/finger snapper crazy as loons.

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite fantasies. . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could have gotten some mileage outta that one jeg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole God issue stymies me! I am a Christian but get real! Get real! More power to the Atheists!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just imagining armies of terrorists at the border of Kentucky, ready to swarm into the state as soon as this law is struck down. In my mind's eye, quite a few of them resemble Yosemite Sam for some reason ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LMAO @ Cujo's Yosemite Sam reference. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's one of my favorites. I can't remember ever meeting anyone from Kentucky.

    ReplyDelete