9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/21/08

Killers Behind The Wheel

FORT COLLINS — A 9-year-old's death, allegedly caused by a distracted cellphone user, is behind a new push to force Coloradans to put their cellphones away while driving.

This just pisses me off and it's happened too many times.

I broke the umbilical cord of a land line years ago but I understand that I have a responsibility to others in the use of that device. For the most part the phone is not used while driving unless it is set up that you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE YOUR EYES OFF THE ROAD!

What's so hard to understand about that.

1 comment:

  1. Even that is not good enough. Having your eyes on the road doesn't mean your mind is connected. you could be concentrating on what you hear.

    ReplyDelete