9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/18/08

Nascarions Crying In Their Beer

The mood at NASCAR’s end-of-the-year ceremony was so grim that, if one had to compare it to a type of car, the only fitting example fitting would be a hearse.

This is actually a very informative piece but let's put most of the blame right where it belongs and that's in the cotton fields of the south who voted in lockstep for this stupid sonofabitch we got for a preznut twice.

Many are being affected by this and the gravy train of tens of millions of greenbacks from the north has done dried up considerably. You've done fucked yourself and may have to spend Sunday afternoons watching pit bull fights instead. Tough shit!

Briefly- I love car racing or anything that goes fast and if it can burn rubber so much the better. It was a ritual for some time to at least watch Daytona. Hey it's the Daytona 500. After Earnhardt was killed just quit watching. Was about done anyway because Nascar had become so very corporate. Just wanted to see Dale Sr. win his 8th championship to take the wind out of Petty's sail. Stick those restrictor plates where the sun don't shine! Plus Earnhardt drove Chevy's. I'm a Chevy man ya know.


I had this very same Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's design on a t-shirt that I thought was lost. When my two brothers and I were going through things after Dad passed away I came across it. Unfortunately all the brilliant and wild colors had faded away but I still kept it.

2 comments:

  1. Nice find on the tee shirt.
    yep, Nascar pretty much sucks ass now. I quit watching it.
    Restrictor plates, giving this or that team a break from the rules on rear spoilers because they can't keep up, The HUGE turn around from guys who weren't politically correct to nanny little bitches who really want to say shit but have to be trained to stop and thank their sponsors and then go puke in the parking lot because they know they have sold their soul to the company store.
    Fuck that shit, Nascar is going to see their corporate sponsorship go down the fucking toilet.

    Good enough for 'em, get back to fucking racing and tell those PC cocksuckers in Corporate to kiss my fucking ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly, as with many sports you sure as hell don't want to piss off the corporate sponsers as you will be punished severely. It makes for piss poor entertainment.

    ReplyDelete