9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/23/08

Plane Crashes Plenty-I Wouldn't Fly In These Mountains In The Wintertime In A Small Plane To Save My Ass

There was the incident in Denver yesterday and yes those people were lucky. It was very windy but there were no fatality's.

Not so for this crash just the day before on Saturday.

Nor so just a few short hours ago locally only a few miles away where two more died.

There have been a number of crashes here alone over the years not to mention all over the state. I am not a pilot but have flown Ultralites for a period some time ago. Some of the best flying can be had during the winter but not when it's snowing!

I would take a ride sometime maybe but the pilot would have to be very experienced and never fucking ever would I even consider it if the pilot had never flown in mountains before.

No comments:

Post a Comment