9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/3/08

Prairie Dogs Nearer To Endangered Status My Ass

The black-tailed prairie dog, the furry sentinel of Colorado's Eastern plains, may win the Endangered Species designation that its champions crave. Love them or hate them, there is no disputing that they once lay claim to some 90 million acres east of the Rockies, and now they've been squeezed into less than 2 million.

This is one article you should not believe. I guess there must be some activists involved that have contacts somewhere to even have the possibility of this being considered.

Read my lips. There are more prairie dogs around you wouldn't believe. These little guys will still be digging holes when there's nothing left but cockroaches and carp. Take it to the bank!

4 comments:

  1. It's a constant fight around here to get them out of the golf courses. They're worse than gophers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I will have to take your word for it...as I don't know a damn thing about the Prarie Dog Population.

    Makes you wonder why they would push for this designation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Their allies include some people who don't like more development in general.~ I think we have a winner! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's interesting because having recently been involved in local government facing growth issues I would have loved these little suckers even having done my share of population control in the past.

    ReplyDelete