9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/21/08

Presto Chango And 30 It Is

Thirty thousand troops that is. Late summer it 7,000 troops that were going to Afghanistan and in recent times that number changed to 20,000. Just below is a post from yesterday on this very same thing.

Here is a link to a Bill Moyer's interview with Sarah Chayes at Crooks and Liars. In this the flaws of the mission in Afghanistan are explained. Two thumbs up once again for Mr. Moyers.

Saturday was the first time the new figure was used and today it continues so apparently 30 it is. Must be nice to pull numbers out of your ass at will when the mood suits you.

As stated in the other post I hope Obama lied and our mission becomes one of determining the status of Bin Laden. If he's alive bring him to justice and get the hell outta there. If he's dead get us the hell outta there. Anything else will not work.

We cannot sustain war on two fronts and make much headway on the economy. I feel Obama will take the position of continued occupation in both places.

We're in deep shit-LTFO.

2 comments:

  1. Love the picture, looks like a graveyard I use to frequent in Maine! A million troops would not do it. We are going nowhere in our life time. I told my sons to relax because it is just starting and they are in it for the long haul.

    The economic crisis the world situation all of it is just beginning. You have to believe Obama has been hamstrung and set up to fail so the right can say I told you so get back in and finish our America off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And fail is a possibility and voters will be stupid enough to give it back to the repugs.

    Leadville Cemetary Jim

    ReplyDelete