9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/11/08

Reading This Makes Me Sick

Former residents of the Florida School for Boys in Marianna believe that the shallow graves, which date to the 1950s and 1960s, contain the crushed skulls and broken bones of fellow inmates, confirming that staff meted out brutal punishment to boys as young as 8 for such “crimes” as singing or eating an extra pancake for breakfast.

How people can treat other humans and in this case kids never ceases to amaze me.

6 comments:

  1. a poisoned environment and a poisoned culture breeds poisoned minds and acts. yeah, I'm a cynical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. person. a cynical and befuddled person
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad. I'm wonder if those who meted out these punishments are also against abortion. Same kind of mindset

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder too. Chances are probably good it's so.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first heard this a month or so ago I cried. Just little kids, they.were.just.little.kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have long since stopped being amazed at the evil that people will do to the weak and the powerless who are under their thumbs.

    ReplyDelete