9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/26/08

Researcher From Missouri Thinks Too Much

What makes us feel spiritual? It could be the quieting of a small area in our brains, a new study suggests. People with less active Me-Definers are more likely to lead spiritual lives. The finding suggests that one core tenant of spiritual experience is selflessness.

He may have a bit of something here but I'd like to point out I know many who think of others first and they are not a bit spiritual.

I prefer the results of this poll.
The poll of 3,000 people found that 58 percent believe in the supernatural, including paranormal encounters, while 54 percent believe God exists. "Paranormal beliefs are very strongly negatively related to religious belief". Some scientists think this is so because religions tend to discourage paranormal beliefs, and indeed most devout practitioners of a religion have been shown to be the least likely to believe in Bigfoot, ghosts or aliens.

1 comment:

  1. It looks to me (ME, get it) that he researcher is looking at selflessness, not as in giving to others, rather as having a less developed sense of ME, a smaller ego.

    ReplyDelete