9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/13/08

Six Canucks Killed In Last Nine Days

LINK

32,000 U.S. troops fighting at the second front

53,000 total NATO troops

103 Canadians killed in the last six years

148 U.S. military deaths in all this year

20,000 additional troops coming early in '09

Gates blubbers our neighbors to the north should continue to party after their scheduled leave in 2011. Harper says go fuck yourself Canada doesn't want anymore.

We will be there for years too.

The Highway Of Hero's has become a phenomenon. This video explains.

2 comments:

  1. The The Highway Of Hero's shows Canada's class. And it makes me weep for the useless waste.
    DAMN george bush!

    ReplyDelete