9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/12/08

Throwing The Homeless Out Into The Cornfield

David Costello cried as he listened to the crunch of plywood, timbers and glass yielding to a giant claw. The huts for homeless people that he helped construct along the Des Moines River north of downtown were soon to be no more. About nine homeless men who lived in the six structures were evicted last week, and on Thursday the city demolished the huts, called hooches by Costello.

What the hell are they going to do when there gets to be more and more as times get worse? Not a very nice gesture during the holidays.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so goddamned pissed all I can think of is I'm so goddamn pissed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jeg, I saw several videos on WHO's web site about this. Didn't watch all but got the impression they weren't going to do this at least not so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like reliving Hoover history here don't it?

    ReplyDelete