9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/5/08

Tumbling Along With Festus

Heard a new version of this song this morning one I've always liked and thought I'd put it up and lo and behold there was Festus. He sings goood!!

Ken Curtis passed away in 1991.

4 comments:

  1. He was my favorite Gunsmoke character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey OTC feller: Mucho gracias fer the Fetus post. I'm always a little conflicted between Festus and Chester, I love 'em both; (Dennis Weaver even took up residence over to the Western Slope) But what a great video to see out here on the plains SE of Greeley on a wintery afternoon. Onlyest thing amissin' there wuz Ruth (or is it Roof), Festus's mule standing right there next to 'im! Check out my comment on the T-day post below too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was Ruth. I didn't know but found it quickly.

    ReplyDelete