9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/22/08

US Continueing To Be Confused In Irak

It is one of the most troublesome questions right now at the Pentagon, and it has started a semantic dance: What is the definition of a combat soldier? More important, when will all American combat troops withdraw from the major cities of Iraq?

If you don't understand what the role is of our troops by now one of two things should happen. Get rid of the command at the Pentagon and find someone who has a clue or just get the fuck out of there.

I prefer the second option.

3 comments:

  1. I agree and when I read that servicemen/women injured in Iraq by roadside bombs were being classified as having non-combat injuries, it tanked any respect I might have had for the bastards in the Pentagon. It is way past time to get the fuck out of there.

    ReplyDelete