9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

12/8/08

We Can Feel Safer Now

FARGO, N.D. (AP) -- After two failed tries, an unmanned aircraft expected to be the first to patrol the northern U.S. border completed a flight from Arizona to North Dakota.

What are they going to be looking for anyway? Sneakers slipping across the border in the dead of night when there isn't a person within 50 miles or more? Give me a break.

3 comments:

  1. either that or they are looking for where the weed is growing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of that but you're probably right. They'll never give that effort up either.I was hoping in my lifetime I would no longer be considered a criminal-I don't think that's going to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Canadians, sneaking down here to lower the wages of our entertainment industry. Take that!

    ReplyDelete