4/16/17
This is Bistek al la Mexicana a common dish found many places. There are several places I get this some better than others but all real decent! Kind of a tomato based sauce with generally pretty tender pieces of beef and a fair amount of it. The rice is pretty generic but the frijoles can be something else. This also includes as many fresh made in front of you tortillas you want and brought to you with a smile. Something like this costs around 50-60 pesos or $3. The squeezed as you watch orange juice is 20 and brings the price up a bit but worth it. Nothing in the States I've ever had compares to this not even close plus it'll cost 7-10 smacks. I don't know what I'm going to eat when I return. It will be an adjustment as I do this so much that is go into Puerto Vallarta on the south side and have me a excellent lunch with "real" Mexican food not the slop I get back there. I do not plan on eating out much at all only at maybe three select places. Pricey yes but worth it because it's so good. I threw away so much money last summer eating way overpriced shitty food. Several times the food got thrown away as well. The whole of Mexico is an eating machine I tell you. I'm gonna miss this.

I feel good and and think the higher temps and humidity contributes to that. It's the same every time. After a month or two you realize and say " Hey I feel pretty damn good!"

Just as important I believe the food made fresh with wholesome fresh ingredients as well contributes to that. Get off the bus in town the food smells everywhere make me hungry just like that.

9/21/10

Baggers Lie And Every One Of Them Hates America And Our Freedoms

Oh they sure as hell do. They hate the schools that taught them to read and don't like the roads built for them the bumps smoothed out by union made autos and trucks for many decades. They don't like anything. They don't like Muzzies Beaners Blacks Gays Lesbians Atheists and on and on. Whatever they don't like they want to make changes to just make things Amerikan ya know that's all they want.

Here is a whore piece that I could finish reading about how this fine person came to be a bagger. Since he and the others are really nice people their bigotry and stupidity over issues is hidden artfully because he comes across as such a caring human who just wants what he knows is the best for everyone else ya know there ya see.

A simply as I can. These people and that includes most of the others on the right have no credibility-none not a drop!

Why because not a damn one of them was anywhere to be seen at anytime during the Killer Bush years. They loved the war and killing that continues for a decade and never said a word against the government all that time.

These destroyers of our country got much of their so called credibility because the dims let them have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment