9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/16/10

Keep Your Crosses Off My Property

Monster 12 footers along the roadside on public property. Public means that it's mine and the rules say there is a separation between church and state. Why the hell can't you religious crazy's understand this simple thing? Put your crosses on land you own or buy a bunch along the highway to install these icons to an invisible finger snapper that does not exist. Go for it as a way to show respect to your friends lost in the line of duty. Not an issue and I support that. But stay the hell off my land with your stupid bullshit. You are not being picked on or singled out.


If you are not aware Utah Highway Patrolman are notorious assholes!

4 comments:

  1. i never understand that about the religious freak... if you're so damn determined your right, why not just let the evidence speak? what's with all the threats and propaganda? what's with this aversion to evidence, facts, logic or science? doesn't that sort of indict the believers true level of "faith", the fact that they feel their faith will not conquer on its own?

    smh.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my experience people that get "saved" do so becaue of some life altering event. Or sometimes there's a hot religious chick they want to hook up with so they get themselves saved as an opening line.

    I never once heard of somebody finding The Lord because they saw a big cross. But if it makes these people feel good what are we out One Fly?


    Atheists and agnostics are welcome to tithe at my church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesusistanis will not be satisfied until crosses are MANDATORY along all highways. And bathrooms. And kitchen tables. And.... you know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't cut my hand off Truthmeni but these fuckers don't get any slack in this and frankly they can go feel good on their own property.

    I'm sick of these fuckers being given legitamacy day in and out from media when they deserve little and never is there a person from the other side getting to state their views.

    It's called mind fucking in my book!

    ReplyDelete