9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/16/10

Take Me To The River

And that's exactly what's going to happen right after work. My fishing bud is driving down to the Colorado and we will do some late afternoon early evening fishing in an area where big fish have been had before. I love it when I get to ride once in awhile. This will be fun and maybe we'll get a few.

2 comments:

  1. Man love that song. Have a ball and I wish you luck! I don't know if you plan on it but I hope to see some nice pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo Jim-it was well past dark when we got home and there could be some as they look good in the camera. It was kind of a bust actually but just beautiful out. It will be late afternoon before I can actually look at these.

    ReplyDelete