9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/20/10

Benny's Visit Declared A "Great Success"

You betcha if getting outta there without being harmed is a measure of success because more despise him than respect him.

Here's a lie-
Another-
"Everyone is agreed about the great success, not so much from the point of view of the numbers, but ... by the fact that the message of the pope was received with respect and joy by the faithful,"
Lies are tiring unless it's you're doing the lying to get yourself out of a jam. I quit doing that when I grew up and realized most of the time it doesn't work.

But for the likes of the Benny the Rat's and Killer Bushes and Cheney's who have an army of liars to cover you it works real good.

Yessirre babalooey!

No comments:

Post a Comment