9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/5/10

Another Beaut From Maybell

Seriously these sayings are confusing to me sometimes. I guess I kinda get it.

They have not succeeded in bringing me over to the other side.

4 comments:

  1. I love Deviled Eggs.
    The Maybell church would like to recall everyone who is not kneeling at their alter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's not much to do there so they do this stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This begs the question: How did their infallible God create a defective product?

    ReplyDelete
  4. God has a weird sense of humor.
    It is our task to figure it out.
    Unfortunately, we failed.
    Even God is not perfect.:-)

    ReplyDelete