9/04/18
I drove past this between Salida and Cotopaxi on State Highway 50 in Colorado. I had to turn around and tell whoever that I stood with them totally assuming I was correct. I was and got the biggest hug of appreciation for doing so.

From my understanding, there are close to 3000 children being held around this country after being seized from their parents at the border.

Many will never see their Mom and Dad again because Republicans are totally evil.

You bastards!

9/22/10

Morgan AKA Sizzle Goes Home

But it's not what you think. If Sizzle would not have ran away from home 48 miles worth into what turned out to be a fire area life might have been a bit better.

This kitty had to cross so many very busy roads to get to where he was found that in itself is something that he made it. Maybe he was on a mission and I'm glad he has been claimed by his owner. Link

No comments:

Post a Comment